Ensure compliance with our Covid Testing solution for small and large businesses
- All Tests Available
- No-Cost On-Site Testing
- Online Proctoring Available
- Weekly Testing Tracking
- Covid Test Tracking Dashboard
- Secure & HIPAA Compliant
Connect with a Specialist
Rapid Tests AVAILABLE NOW
Access Bio CareStart Rapid Antigen At Home Tests are proven to detect presence of SARS-CoV-2 antigen.
Fast and easy! Results within 10 minutes after a simple nasal swab and is minimally invasive.
These are available in Master Cartons (464 – 640/tests/master carton)
Small Business Testing Solutions
The VAX1Stop Enterprise solutions for organizations of all sizes has been designed to provide that security blanket. Our systems capture every event for every individual throughout their Covid Journey.
- Free Enterprise Dashboard gives you a detailed view into your organizations testing results.
- At Home Rapid Antigen Testing and PCR Testing Available
- Virtual Proctoring Available
- Test Dropshipped Directly to your Employees
Companies with less than 300 employees require a 3 month commitment. Companies with over 300 employees require a 1 month commitment.
All test kit sales are final and no returns of test kits are accepted once they have been shipped to Customer or to Customer’s employees or students. In the unlikely event that VAX1Stop is unable to fulfill a Purchase Order in full (an “Incomplete Order”) for which an invoice has been issued and for which payment has been received, VAX1Stop will provide a full refund within 14 days for the portion of the Purchase Order that VAX1Stop is unable to fulfill. Customer may choose to apply funds from the Incomplete Order towards the purchase of a different product or to receive a refund for the Incomplete Order.
No Cost On-Site Covid Testing
We bring COVID-19 testing to you. We provide No Cost Testing to businesses, organizations, universities, schools, businesses, childcare and adult care facilities, and more. Our requirement is that we conduct a minimum of 30-40 each testing day.
- Patient is administered two tests (1) a rapid antigen test and (2) a PCR test before entering the building.
- Upon receiving a negative rapid antigen test result, individual may enter the building.
- If the rapid antigen test result is a positive, a telemedicine call will be arranged.
- Our laboratory partner, confirms PCR test results within 24-48 hours and completes reporting protocol.
- Employees receive results via email and employers via an encrypted portal to verify employee compliance.
Event Testing Solutions
Event testing can be done at concerts, sporting events, sports camps, church events, community events, clinics, etc…
- We provide all personnel, PPE, EUA authorized and FDA approved tests, equipment and any other necessary services.
- Trained personnel collect patient information for reporting purposes.
- Patient is administered a rapid antigen or PCR test before entering the event. Medical personnel are available for consultation.
- Upon receiving a negative rapid result, individual may enter the event.
Mega-Sized Organizations Testing Solution
Seamlessly integrate rapid tests with a real-time solution that avoids costly shutdowns through rapid, targeted interventions.
- Live tracking and viewing of results
- Protocols to define groups, routines and interventions
- Integrated communications to individuals or teams
- Managed inventory and shipments
- API connectors to customer’s ecosystem (SAP, etc.)
- Full custom configuration for each customer
- OSHA Compliant
- HIPAA Compliant
Frequently Asked Questions
Data is protected by enforcement of the industry’s best standards that comply with HIPAA. Data is stored inside Safe-4’s secure private data vault. Safe4 is configured to the highest standards and is rated “A+” in independent testing. Files that have been uploaded are encrypted using AES-256 before being saved to storage.
Your data is protected by enforcement of the industry’s best standards that comply with HIPAA. Information is stored in Safe-4’s data vault located in the United States.
VAX1Stop makes it possible for you to declare your vaccination status in a few different ways. We support the SMART Health Card system. We allow you to upload your vaccination card and attest to the accuracy of the information provided. We also allow users to certify their vaccination status. It is up to the business to establish best practices that they want their employees and customers to follow.
Yes, we do. Users can upload their test results as frequently as needed.
VAX1Stop is available in the United States and is in the process of expanding to Asia.
Our goal was to make the app as affordable as possible so as many users as possible can get on board. We have monthly costs associated with each secure data vault along with costs associated with developing the solution. Individual pricing starts at $4.99/mo and family plans begin at $7.99/mo.
Enterprise plan pricing is depended on the number of licenses.
Employers are only able to see Covid vaccination and testing information from their employees. Employers cannot see any other private health information from employees.
The dashboard shows the following information for employees:
- Covid Vaccination Status
- Covid Test Results
- Exemption Status
Yes, by adopting our solution, your company will be compliant with the OSHA mandates. We go above and beyond to ensure workplace safety.
Yes, employees are able to claim religious or medical exemptions with our app.
Our full featured deluxe family plan is for organizations who want to get up and running quickly with all the bells and whistles for their employees and their household.
This includes vaccine tracking, self-reported testing, vaccine certifications, e-signature attestation and access for the whole family.
This plan is $7.99/mo/user with discounts available for enterprises that purchase licenses for their users.